As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you request a quote from our Rebel Trading Company (UK) Ltd's website and order products or services we require certain information from you to provide an accurate quote or to process your order if you decide to proceed in order to do this, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, billing and delivery address and email address
- Other details such as your height may also be required if your enquiry relates to a custom microphone stand which is made to order
- Proof of your direct bank transaction payment (remittance)
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type may also be required for business orders
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, we may not be able to provide a full quote.
As is true of most websites, when you use the Site, Rebel Trading Company (UK) Ltd or third party sub processors contracted by Rebel Trading Company (UK) ltd may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services. Rebel Trading Company (UK) Ltd also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY PREFERENCES
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- Process your order
- Send you order
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on us), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS / AGENTS
Rebel Trading Company (UK) ltd will only share Personal information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf which relates to an order or enquiry you have made. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Rebel Trading Company (UK) Ltd.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways.
- Your Personal Information resides on secure computers that only selected Rebel Trading Company (UK) ltd personnel and our i.t. officer has access to via encrypted and password protected systems.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to Rebel Trading Company (UK).
- Your privacy is very important to us, we will not share your details with third parties for advertising purposes
- If you place an order with us we need to share your details with delivery companies to enable us to book your delivery, for countries outside the UK/EU we also need to provide more detailed information to our delivery company in the form of a 'Commercial Invoice' as this is required for your countries duty/ customs departments to allow them to process and release your order.
- We do not process card payments so we will never request your card details. Payment is requested via direct bank transfer, we will provide you with our bank details if you place an order with us.
We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
COOKIE AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Rebel Trading Company (UK) Ltd. and our affiliates, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.