Rebel Neon - In pictures.
Rebel Neon with Halo base - In words.
The Rebel Neon has a white acrylic outer body and is an IR remote controlled multicolour changing LED adjustable custom mic stand with copyright rechargeable base unit. Our rechargeable base allows the artist to perform live and interact with the mic stand without being plugged into the mains voltage. There are no bulky wires restricting the performance and no trailing wires to trip on. This model is available with our standard round base or can be synched to our light up Halo design base.
Rebel Neon adjustable height (with IR remote controlled multicolour LED) with round base from £555.00 + £250.00 case + charger + any extras + delivery + VAT.
Rebel Neon adjustable height (with IR remote controlled multicolour LED) with synched Halo base from £705.00 + £250.00 case + charger + any extras + delivery + VAT.
- Rechargeable unit
- Stand alone unit – no trailing wires/plugs
- Run time 4 -8 hrs on auto colour sequences settings, 4hrs on static colours and 1.5hrs on white
- Neon – internal multicolour LED's inside an acrylic outer casing
- White acrylic main shaft with adjustable manual clutch and chrome top tube
- Main stand up to adjustable clutch section maximum height 1350mm, with top tube to required height
- Multicolour LED's – with 16 static colours, strobe, programmable colours, fade, speed controlled
- IR remote controlled (infra-red) 6 metre range
- Adjustable in height
- One piece mic stand – base and stand do not detach
- Requires a fitted flight case for warranty to be valid - dimensions: 1400mm x 350mm x 300mm
- Base in a gloss, matte, or metal flake paint finish
- Halo base with flow ring - the mic stand base will light up casting a ring of light (halo) on the ground - and synced with main tube LED's
- Also available with a standard round base (please specify)
- Optional finishes on the base: paint effects and airbrushed effects and logos. Chain detail, crystals, spikes etc.
- Optional extras to the white acrylic main body - vinyl detailing, eg words, logos or candy cane strip effects.