Rebel Ion - In pictures.
Rebel Ion - In words.
The Rebel Ion offers something unique, different and versatile. The main body is made from perforated stainless steel and can be satin finish, high polished or painted. This model is available as fixed height or adjustable height and either lit with a single white superbright LED or non-lit.
The Rebel Ion LED version of the mic stand has a rechargeable unit which enables the artist to perform live and interact with the mic stand without being plugged into the mains voltage; there are no bulky wires restricting the performance and no trailing wires to trip on.
Rebel Ion adjustable model (non lit) version with round base from £265.00 + any extras + delivery + VAT.
Rebel Ion adjustable model (with single white superbright LED) version with round base from £365.00 + any extras + delivery + VAT.
- Main pole made from perforated Stainless Steel with chrome adjustable top tube
- Polished or painted as standard
- Rebel round base finished in gunmetal metal flake finish as standard – other bases are available as an optional extra
- 38mm main shaft diameter
- Adjustable stands – 1150mm from floor to adjustable section as standard – can be made higher shorter upon request
- Available with or without LED unit
- Custom made to individual order
- Boom section
- Risers for fixed height stands (compensate for heel heights)
- Custom paint + artwork
- Fitted flight cases
- Special finishes available include:
- Swarovski crystals (Rebel 'Ice' range)
- Gold plating
- Spikes and studs etc.
- Custom detailing eg rose vine
Optional extra bases available with this stand:
- Tri foot
- Four foot
- Halo base
- Rebel Chain base
- Totally custom design base
Tech Spec for single white superbright LED:
- Rechargeable – requires x2 AA rechargeable batteries and charger unit -available as optional extra
- Run time up to 2 hrs 15 minutes on maximum brightness
- Ion - highly polished outer casing allowing light refraction
- Single super bright white LED - at 280 lumens (max brightness)
- Operated from under the mic clip (on/off button)